Posted on August 6, 2013, in Affirmations, Family, Life and tagged about, Accept, Acceptance, Advance, afraid, angry, answered, ask, “All is one. One is all”, “attitude of gratitude”, be, can’t, cannot, Client, comes, cursing, day, denied, denying, desire, disappointed, Divine, Divine Order, fail, feeling, Find Life Answers, for, forget, fulfilled, get, getting, gift, gifts, good, happening, happy, heart, I, in-laws, is, Job, kids’, law, lead, Life, life-like, liking, Luckily, lucky, mantras, Marriage, Mind, more, Naran S. Balakumar, needs, not, one, OPEN, others, parents, pray, prayers, quantum, question, quiet, receive, recommended, religiously, Remedies, resenting, results, sad, satisfactory, seeing, shambles, simple, skeptical, stage, suggested, sure, switch words, taking, thank, thanking, Thanks, totally, trying, turn, understood, unhappy, violating, want, What, why, with. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
- Anju gupta on Getting Ready for the Next Job
- Reach Naran » How to Find One’s Purpose in Life Using Switch Words on Mullah was sad one day…
- Reach Naran » No motive to do something on Why should we heal when divine is the doer
- Arundhati Singh on 70 Days Programme for Finding a Good Life Partner
- Ambika on 70 Days Programme for Finding a Good Life Partner