Deepa told me few months back, “My husband is a rogue. I want to divorce him. How can I compromise on this issue?”
- I gave her Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy and Holy.
- I asked her to do the acceptance Mudra and do the affirmations. Please check the link:
- I asked her to affirm, “This is how god has made him. This is how god wants him to behave. With him, there is something I need to learn.” The very statement may appear simple. But, it works very well with couples.
- I also asked her to affirm, “This is how god has made me. Let me not interfere with Divine Will. I am happy to accept God’s Will and Divine Order from today”.
Acceptance will come when you understand there is a divine purpose behind everything and if we do not to interfere with the Divine Order. When you accept, automatically a new pattern of thinking will come and you will feel a new surge of energy.
Change in you will change the other person. We only need to have patience and acceptance. Then alone we can adjust to our circumstances. Life is nothing but adjustment and comprise. That’s the Bach Flower Remedy Walnut! (Take Walnut or chant the Switch Word ‘Adjust’)
Feedback from Deepa
“Till today I feel alright. I have become a new person. I could accept my husband as he is”.
Naran S. Balakumar: Whenever she meets me, she used to say, “These affirmations are so divine that the moment I think about them, unusual peace dawns on me and all my anger vanishes.”
There is a story about a Zen Master.
The master was making tea.
A person known to him visited him. The Zen Master offered him tea.
Then a stranger visited him. The master offered him tea too.
Watching this, his neighbour asked, why he offered tea to them – for both known and unknown persons.
As a reply to him, the Zen master offered tea to this neighbour too.
A Depressed Patient
June approached Naran S. Balakumar as she was having bouts of depression.
She tapped while she listening to the story of the Zen Master. Within four rounds of tapping, her laughter shook the hall.
Benefits of Listening to Story of Rama’s Pilgrimage to the Forest
- To handle any disappointments and failures in life.
- When you are not able to accept something because of anger, or in general when you are seething with anger/rage/fury, listen to the story and do tapping (EFT).
- When you are worrying too much
- Basically it is a story to accept what is happening to your life. This will bring in mental healing in you, which is very essential to life. Please read the explanation below.
When we suffer we feel why we have to go through it. After going through the bad experiences, we realise what happened was right. Thus behind unhappiness we can find divine order as well as happiness.
Seeking pleasure and avoiding pain is the nature of mind. What is painful today may turn out to be pleasure tomorrow.
Therefore, accept totally whatever happens in your life. The mere acceptance will bring in a state of calm – which is essential to plan the next course of action.
Nobody can escape from doing something. Do whatever after accepting it.
A mental state of unhappiness will only bring in more unhappiness. To be happy, accept and be in a happy state, so as to find happiness in the events that occurs outside us.
This story was discussed in the Monthly Meet, April 2009. It is available in CD.