Posted by NaranTeam
Rama to be crowned
Dasaratha, the King of Ayodhya, decided to install his son Sri Rama as the Crown Prince. All the people whole-heartedly accepted it. The whole of Ayodhya went into rapturous joy. Singing and dancing, all were discussing about Rama becoming the King.
While the whole world was happy and celebrating, there was darkness in one chamber. It was Kaikeyi’s. She is the second wife of Dasaratha.
Kaikeyi Passes the Evil Message to Rama
Rama got the message that Dasaratha wanted to meet him. So he hurried to Kaikeyi’s Apartment. He sensed the tension in the silent chamber. Rama saw his father. Beside him Kaikeyi stood like an evil spirit.
Rama prostrated at the feet of Dasaratha. Then he moved towards Kaikeyi, who moved away from him like an insane person. The king did not speak a word. His eyes were shedding tears and remaining shut. He just said “Rama” in a broken voice and tears escaped from his eyes.
Rama was confused. He said to Kaikeyi, “Have I done anything to annoy my father? Or is he unwell? I should not ask this – did you both quarreled?”
Kaikeyi said, “There is nothing wrong with you. He wanted to tell you something but he dare not. Therefore, I will tell you. Long before, your father gave me two boons. Last night when I asked him to honour it, he was not ready.”
Rama wondered at the harshness of Kaikeyi. There was so much malice in her tone. She said “Rama, if you can fulfill your father’s promises. I will tell you what I asked him for”.
“Why do you ask me? I will do anything to keep my father’s word. I will honour it – whatever it may be”.
Kaikeyi said “I want Bharatha to be crowned, instead of you. You should spend fourteen years in the forest, dressed like a rishi”.
Rama Agrees to Honour His Father’s Words
Without a moment of hesitation, Rama said,” Yes definitely I will go to the forest. Why is there such a conflict over this? Please send messengers at once to bring Bharatha. I am happy to see Bharatha crowned.”
Kaikeyi said in a cold voice, “Leave that to me. When Bharatha comes, you need not be here. As long as you are here, your father will not crown Bharatha. The sooner you leave, the better it is.”
Dasaratha swooned. Rama sprang to him. Now Rama’s eyes were full and he said quietly, “Father, you have not understood me. You could have asked me yourself. I would have gone happily then. It pains me that you have doubted my love for you. I will go at once. I will not come back for 14 years. I just want to see my mother Kaushalya and convince her that this is not a tragedy but a divine order. For me, the god’s grace has unfolded in this manner.”
Then he touched Kaikeyi’s feet and quickly walked out of the room. Behind him, he heard his father break down calling “Rama” several times and sobbing like a child.
Lakshmana Gets Angry
Lakshmana who accompanied Rama became angry and hot tears came out of him like a river. Rama just put his hand around his shoulders and consoled him.
His face became more radiant. There was no sorrow and no disappointment on his face now. Determination and the will to do anything vibrated through him. He became more handsome.
Rama Consoles His Mother
Rama explained everything to his mother Kaushalya, who spent the whole night in prayer. Kaushalya broke down and said, “Rama when you were born, I thought Gods have blessed me. I never enjoyed the love of your father. I was neglected by him. Since then you are the light of my days. I cannot live without seeing your face, Rama.”
Her frail figure shook with sobbing. Her lip was uttering “Rama, Rama”.
Rama’s Mother Bless Him
Finally, she accepted for Rama’s departure and blessed him. “In all the fourteen years of your life in the forest, be sure that Dharma (the divine order) and Satyam (truth) will always be with you. You will always be surrounded and protected by them and the Divinity”.
Rama prostrated to her and left her. Lakshmana then shouted, “I will not allow this. A king should think of what is good for the kingdom and not what suits his favorite wife. I will just kill him as well as Kaikeyi.”
Rama remained silent. He let him vent his grief, knowing it was sorrow that was expressed as anger and threat.
Rama Explains Speaks About Total Acceptance
You know about Vairagya (determination). We sat at Guru’s feet and learnt. We should implement in life, what we learnt. Love for me should not resort to violence. Violence is never Dharma.
You have to help me by letting me go in peace. Anger and grief will make us stagnate. When we just accept the Divine order, our life is taken care of by the divine. Divine order is the one, which makes our destiny.
It is not that Mother Kaikeyi is evil or that she hates me. Only that Divine order uses her, even against Kaikeyi’s own nature. Do you know she is the most wounded of all!
Calm yourself. When disappointment strikes you, think with your intellect and not with your burning emotional part. What is next?
Accept everything that comes to you. When you accept, you will find innumerable ways to live and do things. While resisting, all the life doors are closed.
Acceptance is nothing but surrendering. Surrender! Surrendering alone can allow divine to work for you. When divinity takes care of your life, you are the most fortunate.
How to attain Peace and Harmony
Whether you agree or disagree with me, just observe what happens around you. Whatever is happening right now is what you need at this moment, because every scene in the drama of life is preparation for the next scene.
Tags: about, Acceptance, accepted, agree, allow, angry, annoy, Apartment, attain, Ayodhya, Bharatha, blessed, boons, born, burning, Calm, celebrating, child, closed, confused, consoled, convince, Crown, crowned, dancing, darkness, Dasaratha, days, departure, destiny, Determination, Dharma, disagree, disappointment, Divine, Divine Order, divinity, do, doors, doubted, drama, dressed, Emotional, enjoyed, Evil, Explains, expressed, eyes, face, father’s, favorite, feet, Find, Find Life Answers, Forest, fortunate, fulfill, gets, go, god’s, good, Grace, grief, Guru’s, hand, handsome, happens, happy, harmony, harshness, Help, hesitation, honour, hot, How, implement, innumerable, insane, intellect, Joy, Kaikeyi, Kaushalya, kill, King, kingdom, learnt, letting, Life, light, like, live, Love, malice, message, moment, mother, Naran S. Balakumar, nature, need, neglected, Next, Now, observe, of, pains, part, Peace, Prayer, preparation, Prince, promises, protected, quarreled, radiant, Rama, Ready, resisting, rishi, river, Satyam, scene, second, shoulders, silent, Singing, sorrow, Speaks, spirit, stagnate, story, surrendering, swooned, tears, tension, think, tone, total, tragedy, Truth, understood, unwell, Vairagya, vent, violence, ways, wife, will, with, wondered, work, world, wounded, wrong
Posted by NaranTeam
Affirmations for finding your life partner – read the instructions after the list of affirmations
1. God, the loving omnipresent, the all-providing source of all relationships is individualized in me.
2. I elevate my mind and heart to understand that Divine Presence I AM is the source of all my relationships.
3. I am conscious of the Divine Presence as my life partner. I am also conscious of the constant activity of this higher mind of infinite love. My consciousness is filled with this Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my Divine-self – My source of love – I draw and fill up my thoughts and emotions with the omnipresent Divine love.
5. I am aware, I understand and know that the all-providing Divine mind manifests as my life partner at the right time. My trust in this truth is guiding me.
6. My Divine mind works instantly constantly according to my needs and desires and with the Divine love operating through me, I remain always fulfilled… and every desire of mine is fulfilled.
7. The Divine love that I am, is forever expressing its nature of Abundant happiness. My getting the life partner is the responsibility of the Divine Presence within. I am totally confident in letting go all my worries and letting God appear as the life partner in my life.
8. My awareness of the spirit within me as the source of my love is making my life new, lifting me up from the past. I experience this Divine love manifesting in all walks of my life.
9. Since I am aware that God-self is the only relation, I am totally fulfilled. I have found the secret of life and now I relax with the belief that Divine love is eternally operating in my life. I Continue to be aware of this flow of Divine love which is continuously easily pouring from my Divine consciousness.
10. My entire focus is on God within, the only relation in my life. The god – within is active in all my affairs and I see the Divine principle in action on my behalf.
Instructions for doing this 70 days exercise
1. In 1st cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
2. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
3. In second cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
4. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
5. In third cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
6. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
7. In fourth cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
Please ensure that this exercise is done daily on regular basis and if you miss this even on one day you have to restart the programme from the beginning.
Tags: 70, Abundant, action, active, activity, Acu-Reiki, affairs, Affirmations, all-providing, Animal Spirit Guides, appear, aware, awareness, Bach Flower Remedy, beginning, belief, Body, CENTRE, Chennai, CLEAR, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, CONCEDE, Confident, Connection, conscious, constant, contemplate, Continue, Crystal, daily, days, desires, Divine, Divine Presence, Divine-self, Done, easily, EFT, elevate, emotions, eternally, exercise, Experience, expressing, filled, Find, Finding, flow, focus, found, Gem Remedy, getting, go, God, God-self, good, guiding, Happiness, Healing CD, heart, higher mind, Homeopathy, I am, IEIT, India, individualized, infinite love, instantly, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, letting, Life, Life Partner, lifting, list, Living with Awareness, loving, manifesting, manifests, Mantra, Master, meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, miss, Mudra, Naran, nature, needs, new, NLP, Now, of life, omnipresent, on, operating, PARTNER, past, pouring, principle, Programme, R Mohan, regular, Reiki, relation, relationships, relax, Remedies, responsibility, restart, right time, S Balakumar, source, spirit, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, the secret, Therapist, thoughts, totally, trust, Truth, understand, up, walks of my life, with, within, works, Worries, write, Yoga