Posted by NaranTeam
This is a continuation of the post, “Ego is not tiny”: http://wp.me/p3dhkD-2k
How one can be without an ego? Unless you shed your identity, you cannot shed your ego. There is only one person who was without an ego. He was Lord Krishna.
He accepted to be the driver of the chariot (in the battle field of Kurukshetra war). We don’t know the difficulties of a driver of a chariot.
In the midst of the war, while fight is going on, you cannot give instructions to the driver, ‘Hey turn left here’ and so on. In the war, Arjuna was sitting above him. How Arjuna did convey the messages to Krishna?
He will place his leg on the left shoulder of Krishna, if the chariot has to be turned left and on the right shoulder, if the chariot has to be turned right.
If you become a chariot driver, will you accept it? However, Krishna accepted it. That is the nature of Divine beings. He did his work as a charioteer with full devotion.
Running the chariot is Karma Yoga for him. Running it with devotion is Bhakti yoga for him. Because he rode it with so much of dedication, he attained the supreme knowledge (Gnana) in driving the chariot.
That’s why His Gita is Bhagavad Gita.
When the war was over how did Arjuna behave?
That’s the difference between the lord and human beings.
After the war, he told Krishna, ‘I am the warrior. Will you please get down first?”
That’s the protocol in the war. Krishna replied to him, “War is over. You get down first”.
Arjuna got down first and then Krishna did. The moment Krishna got down from the chariot, it burst into flames. Had Krishna followed the protocol, what would have happened? Arjuna would have been killed in the flames.
TINY is the switch word which fully describes Krishna.
Switch Word from Lord Krishna: http://wp.me/ptUKY-3J
Meditation on Lord Krishna’s relationship with Khusela: http://wp.me/p12byb-4N
Harmony is wanted: http://wp.me/p3FS2t-3V
Tags: accepted, After, an, Arjuna, attained, battle, be, become, behave, beings, between, Bhagavad Gita, Bhakti yoga, burst, chariot, convey, dedication, describes, devotion, difference, difficulties, Divine, driver, driving, Ego, field, Fight, Find Life Answers, flames, followed, from, full, fully, Gita, give, Gnana, harmony, human, identity, instructions, into, is, Karma Yoga, Khusela, killed, know, knowledge, Kurukshetra, left, leg, Lord Krishna, Meditation, Messages, midst, Naran S. Balakumar, nature, of, on, Only, over, person, place, protocol, Relationship, right, rode, Running, shed, shoulder, supreme, Switch Word, TINY, turn, wanted, war, with, without, work, your
Posted by NaranTeam
Affirmations for finding your life partner – read the instructions after the list of affirmations
1. God, the loving omnipresent, the all-providing source of all relationships is individualized in me.
2. I elevate my mind and heart to understand that Divine Presence I AM is the source of all my relationships.
3. I am conscious of the Divine Presence as my life partner. I am also conscious of the constant activity of this higher mind of infinite love. My consciousness is filled with this Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my Divine-self – My source of love – I draw and fill up my thoughts and emotions with the omnipresent Divine love.
5. I am aware, I understand and know that the all-providing Divine mind manifests as my life partner at the right time. My trust in this truth is guiding me.
6. My Divine mind works instantly constantly according to my needs and desires and with the Divine love operating through me, I remain always fulfilled… and every desire of mine is fulfilled.
7. The Divine love that I am, is forever expressing its nature of Abundant happiness. My getting the life partner is the responsibility of the Divine Presence within. I am totally confident in letting go all my worries and letting God appear as the life partner in my life.
8. My awareness of the spirit within me as the source of my love is making my life new, lifting me up from the past. I experience this Divine love manifesting in all walks of my life.
9. Since I am aware that God-self is the only relation, I am totally fulfilled. I have found the secret of life and now I relax with the belief that Divine love is eternally operating in my life. I Continue to be aware of this flow of Divine love which is continuously easily pouring from my Divine consciousness.
10. My entire focus is on God within, the only relation in my life. The god – within is active in all my affairs and I see the Divine principle in action on my behalf.
Instructions for doing this 70 days exercise
1. In 1st cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
2. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
3. In second cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
4. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
5. In third cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
6. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
7. In fourth cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
Please ensure that this exercise is done daily on regular basis and if you miss this even on one day you have to restart the programme from the beginning.
Tags: 70, Abundant, action, active, activity, Acu-Reiki, affairs, Affirmations, all-providing, Animal Spirit Guides, appear, aware, awareness, Bach Flower Remedy, beginning, belief, Body, CENTRE, Chennai, CLEAR, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, CONCEDE, Confident, Connection, conscious, constant, contemplate, Continue, Crystal, daily, days, desires, Divine, Divine Presence, Divine-self, Done, easily, EFT, elevate, emotions, eternally, exercise, Experience, expressing, filled, Find, Finding, flow, focus, found, Gem Remedy, getting, go, God, God-self, good, guiding, Happiness, Healing CD, heart, higher mind, Homeopathy, I am, IEIT, India, individualized, infinite love, instantly, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, letting, Life, Life Partner, lifting, list, Living with Awareness, loving, manifesting, manifests, Mantra, Master, meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, miss, Mudra, Naran, nature, needs, new, NLP, Now, of life, omnipresent, on, operating, PARTNER, past, pouring, principle, Programme, R Mohan, regular, Reiki, relation, relationships, relax, Remedies, responsibility, restart, right time, S Balakumar, source, spirit, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, the secret, Therapist, thoughts, totally, trust, Truth, understand, up, walks of my life, with, within, works, Worries, write, Yoga