I Deserve Respect
Posted by Elsol
How to deserve more respect in your life?
Do the following:
1. Reflect on your life. How much respect you are giving to others?
2. Are you able to respect one and all?
Weigh the amount of respect you give to others
Reflect on your life and find out how much respect you are giving to others.
What is the meaning of respect? It is not that you should get up from the chair, when someone comes. It is the humanitarian aspect, I am talking about.
A millionaire shows his respect to his driver, a case history
I received an email recently. A person was working as a driver for a multi-millionaire in Pune, for more than 30 years.
When the boss was in Mumbai he received a message that his driver passed away. He replied asking not to dispose of the driver’s body until he arrives at the funeral proceedings. After reaching Pune, the millionaire put the driver’s body in his car, and he drove the car himself to the burial ground.
This, I would call showing the right RESPECT.
Roles do not define a person
We are always playing different roles. I deserve respect means, as a human being I need respect and not for the role I am playing.
If you are an MD of a corporate then anybody will give you respect. We find the same situation in government offices. A peon will be saluting to his officer until he retires. But, when the officer retires and comes back to the office to draw his pension that time the peon will not even bother to have a look at him.
To know the equality of a human being is respect. But what we generally do? We say, “He is a cleaner”, or “He is a driver” and keep people at a distance. However, by keeping them at a distance we are preventing ourselves from the flow of love.
How to give respect to others
1. You think in these aspects and find where all we expect respect.
2. ‘All humans are equal’ is the only way we can give respect and take respect. Find out whether we can give respect to all, this way.
Treat everybody humanly
If you think the other person is my husband/wife then only quarrel will be present. Instead, if you think that the other person is also a human being then we will start giving them love and respect.
If you get the understanding that you and I are one, then only love will start pouring in our lives. Only that attitude will bring more love for you. In addition, you will find more time to love yourselves.
Posted in Life
Tags: 30, about, Acu-Reiki, amount, Animal Spirit Guides, aspect, Attitude, away, ‘All humans are equal’, “I Deserve Respect”, Bach Flower Remedy, be, Body, boss, burial, car, case history, Chennai, cleaner, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, Connection, corporate, Crystal, define, deserve, different, dispose, distance, driver, drove, EFT, email, equality, expect, Find, flow, funeral, Gem Remedy, giving, government offices, ground, Healing CD, Homeopathy, human being, humanitarian, humanly, husband, IEIT, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, Life, lives, Living with Awareness, Love, Mantra, Master, MD, meaning, Meditation, Meditation CD, message, millionaire, Mind, Mudra, Mumbai, Naran, need, NLP, officer, on, passed, pension, peon, playing, pouring, preventing, proceedings, Pune, quarrel, R Mohan, received, Reflect, Reiki, Remedies, respect, retires, right, Roles, S Balakumar, saluting, showing, start, Switch Word, take, talking, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, think, time, Treat, understanding, Weigh, wife, will, working, years, Yoga
70 Days Programme for Finding a Good Life Partner
Posted by Elsol
Affirmations for finding your life partner – read the instructions after the list of affirmations
1. God, the loving omnipresent, the all-providing source of all relationships is individualized in me.
2. I elevate my mind and heart to understand that Divine Presence I AM is the source of all my relationships.
3. I am conscious of the Divine Presence as my life partner. I am also conscious of the constant activity of this higher mind of infinite love. My consciousness is filled with this Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my Divine-self – My source of love – I draw and fill up my thoughts and emotions with the omnipresent Divine love.
5. I am aware, I understand and know that the all-providing Divine mind manifests as my life partner at the right time. My trust in this truth is guiding me.
6. My Divine mind works instantly constantly according to my needs and desires and with the Divine love operating through me, I remain always fulfilled… and every desire of mine is fulfilled.
7. The Divine love that I am, is forever expressing its nature of Abundant happiness. My getting the life partner is the responsibility of the Divine Presence within. I am totally confident in letting go all my worries and letting God appear as the life partner in my life.
8. My awareness of the spirit within me as the source of my love is making my life new, lifting me up from the past. I experience this Divine love manifesting in all walks of my life.
9. Since I am aware that God-self is the only relation, I am totally fulfilled. I have found the secret of life and now I relax with the belief that Divine love is eternally operating in my life. I Continue to be aware of this flow of Divine love which is continuously easily pouring from my Divine consciousness.
10. My entire focus is on God within, the only relation in my life. The god – within is active in all my affairs and I see the Divine principle in action on my behalf.
Instructions for doing this 70 days exercise
1. In 1st cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
2. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
3. In second cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
4. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
5. In third cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
6. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
7. In fourth cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
Please ensure that this exercise is done daily on regular basis and if you miss this even on one day you have to restart the programme from the beginning.
Posted in Affirmations, SwitchWord
Tags: 70, Abundant, action, active, activity, Acu-Reiki, affairs, Affirmations, all-providing, Animal Spirit Guides, appear, aware, awareness, Bach Flower Remedy, beginning, belief, Body, CENTRE, Chennai, CLEAR, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, CONCEDE, Confident, Connection, conscious, constant, contemplate, Continue, Crystal, daily, days, desires, Divine, Divine Presence, Divine-self, Done, easily, EFT, elevate, emotions, eternally, exercise, Experience, expressing, filled, Find, Finding, flow, focus, found, Gem Remedy, getting, go, God, God-self, good, guiding, Happiness, Healing CD, heart, higher mind, Homeopathy, I am, IEIT, India, individualized, infinite love, instantly, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, letting, Life, Life Partner, lifting, list, Living with Awareness, loving, manifesting, manifests, Mantra, Master, meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, miss, Mudra, Naran, nature, needs, new, NLP, Now, of life, omnipresent, on, operating, PARTNER, past, pouring, principle, Programme, R Mohan, regular, Reiki, relation, relationships, relax, Remedies, responsibility, restart, right time, S Balakumar, source, spirit, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, the secret, Therapist, thoughts, totally, trust, Truth, understand, up, walks of my life, with, within, works, Worries, write, Yoga