Posted by Naran
Reply to Suja by Naran S. Balakumar
Read your mail.
You have not received a job offer yet, in spite of having completed your post-graduation as a rank holder nine months ago. I know that you have done your diploma in Business Management too. Congratulations!
You have mentioned that you are feeling frustrated, dejected, getting angry, as well as blaming god and others for your situation. Given the situation this is the normal reaction we can expect from anyone.
What did you learn in your Management course? One has to think differently to find a solution. Therefore, think differently. Find out whether your thoughts and feelings are energizing you or they are draining you. These feelings will not only keep you in the same state of not getting a job, but will make your life stagnate too.
Get Into the State of Employment
Since you are a mathematics student, I will explain this in the form of a mathematical equation.
X = Y + 10, where X is the event of not getting a job and Y is your present state of mind. You do not have a direct influence over X. But, you can change Y into Y-1 or Y-2., which will in turn affect and change X. I mean, if you change your state of mind (Y), X cannot remain the same. Because Y has changed, X has to change too. Thus a state of unemployment will change into a state of employment.
Utilize the Lean Period
Think differently. You have to utilize this dark period. Accept that this period is necessary for you. May be the learning is not yet over for you. Academically it may be over. But, learning has to be continued. Learn something new in this period. You need not pay for a course. You can pick up lot of stuff from Internet. Learn something more about subjects that are allied to your specialisation. Enjoy the interviews that come your way. You will learn what you don’t know. Fill up those gaps. Learn to listen.
Increase your self-esteem
You can learn a lot by observing people. Learn to understand your existing relationships – with your family members, friends, and relatives. Move with them closely, express and communicate with love as if you were meeting them for the first time and as though this would be the last time you are going to meet them. Contribute something to them lovingly. Help them in any manner you can. It need not be financial. This will boost your self-confidence and enthusiasm. Normally one feels confident and enthusiastic only after getting the job. Now, you are acquiring this state before getting the job.
Period of Relaxation
This will also make you a better person. You will learn how to relate to your colleagues and superiors. When you are ready to learn anything new, then this period would become a period of relaxation, instead of a period of frustration.
Self-Mastery is the Key
Learn about yourself. Understanding your mental state will be highly beneficial. Write a journal of the emotions you are feeling for one week. Also write about your reactions to events as well as your behavior. Watch your emotions and thought patterns. Put everything in writing. To your surprise, you will find a pattern in your behavior. This is your mental state in the past. This is going to be the mental state for your future if you don’t make changes to yourself. Circumstances may change. Events may change. But this is you.
Fulfillment At last
Therefore, utilize this period to effect a change where necessary. Release what you don’t need and develop more what you need. This self-rectification will help you in self-actualization. Self-actualization is nothing but self-fulfillment in life. Job is offered by god. The employer is only a tool. God is your employer. He will always do what is right and is required by you.
Chant OM NAMO BAGAVATHE.
Best of luck
Naran S Balakumar
Tags: Academically, Accept, acquiring, Acu-Reiki, affect, allied, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, be, behavior, beneficial, Best of luck, blaming, Body, boost, change, chant, Chennai, Circumstances, closely, colleagues, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, communicate, completed, Confident, Congratulations, Connection, continued, Contribute, course, Crystal, dark period, dejected, develop, Differently, diploma in Business Management, direct, Done, draining, EFT, emotions, employer, employment, energizing, Enthusiasm, enthusiastic, event, existing, expect, explain, express, Family, feeling, feels, fill, financial, Find, first time, form, friends, frustrated, frustration, Fulfillment, future, gaps, Gem Remedy, getting, getting angry, God, Healing CD, Help, Homeopathy, IEIT, Increase, India, influence, Intelligence, Internet, interviews, Job, journal, Karuna Reiki, Key, last time, Lean, Learn, learning, Life, listen, Living with Awareness, Love, lovingly, mail, Mantra, Master, mathematical equation, mathematics, Meditation, Meditation CD, meeting, members, mental state, Mind, Mudra, Naran, necessary, need, new, Next, nine months, NLP, normal, Normally, not, Now, observing, offer, OM NAMO BAGAVATHE, one, others, past, patterns, pay, people, Period, pick, post-graduation, present, R Mohan, rank holder, reaction, reactions, Read, Ready, received, Reiki, relate, relationships, relatives, relaxation, release, Remedies, Reply, required, right, S Balakumar, self-actualization, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-fulfillment, Self-Mastery, self-rectification, situation, solution, specialisation, stagnate, State, student, stuff, subjects, superiors, surprise, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, think, thought, thoughts, tool, turn, understand, unemployment, up, Utilize, Watch, week, with, write, writing, Yoga
Posted by Naran
Affirmations for finding your life partner – read the instructions after the list of affirmations
1. God, the loving omnipresent, the all-providing source of all relationships is individualized in me.
2. I elevate my mind and heart to understand that Divine Presence I AM is the source of all my relationships.
3. I am conscious of the Divine Presence as my life partner. I am also conscious of the constant activity of this higher mind of infinite love. My consciousness is filled with this Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my Divine-self – My source of love – I draw and fill up my thoughts and emotions with the omnipresent Divine love.
5. I am aware, I understand and know that the all-providing Divine mind manifests as my life partner at the right time. My trust in this truth is guiding me.
6. My Divine mind works instantly constantly according to my needs and desires and with the Divine love operating through me, I remain always fulfilled… and every desire of mine is fulfilled.
7. The Divine love that I am, is forever expressing its nature of Abundant happiness. My getting the life partner is the responsibility of the Divine Presence within. I am totally confident in letting go all my worries and letting God appear as the life partner in my life.
8. My awareness of the spirit within me as the source of my love is making my life new, lifting me up from the past. I experience this Divine love manifesting in all walks of my life.
9. Since I am aware that God-self is the only relation, I am totally fulfilled. I have found the secret of life and now I relax with the belief that Divine love is eternally operating in my life. I Continue to be aware of this flow of Divine love which is continuously easily pouring from my Divine consciousness.
10. My entire focus is on God within, the only relation in my life. The god – within is active in all my affairs and I see the Divine principle in action on my behalf.
Instructions for doing this 70 days exercise
1. In 1st cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
2. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
3. In second cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
4. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
5. In third cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
6. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
7. In fourth cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
Please ensure that this exercise is done daily on regular basis and if you miss this even on one day you have to restart the programme from the beginning.
Tags: 70, Abundant, action, active, activity, Acu-Reiki, affairs, Affirmations, all-providing, Animal Spirit Guides, appear, aware, awareness, Bach Flower Remedy, beginning, belief, Body, CENTRE, Chennai, CLEAR, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, CONCEDE, Confident, Connection, conscious, constant, contemplate, Continue, Crystal, daily, days, desires, Divine, Divine Presence, Divine-self, Done, easily, EFT, elevate, emotions, eternally, exercise, Experience, expressing, filled, Find, Finding, flow, focus, found, Gem Remedy, getting, go, God, God-self, good, guiding, Happiness, Healing CD, heart, higher mind, Homeopathy, I am, IEIT, India, individualized, infinite love, instantly, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, letting, Life, Life Partner, lifting, list, Living with Awareness, loving, manifesting, manifests, Mantra, Master, meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, miss, Mudra, Naran, nature, needs, new, NLP, Now, of life, omnipresent, on, operating, PARTNER, past, pouring, principle, Programme, R Mohan, regular, Reiki, relation, relationships, relax, Remedies, responsibility, restart, right time, S Balakumar, source, spirit, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, the secret, Therapist, thoughts, totally, trust, Truth, understand, up, walks of my life, with, within, works, Worries, write, Yoga