Posted by Elsol
Affirmations for finding your life partner – read the instructions after the list of affirmations
1. God, the loving omnipresent, the all-providing source of all relationships is individualized in me.
2. I elevate my mind and heart to understand that Divine Presence I AM is the source of all my relationships.
3. I am conscious of the Divine Presence as my life partner. I am also conscious of the constant activity of this higher mind of infinite love. My consciousness is filled with this Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my Divine-self – My source of love – I draw and fill up my thoughts and emotions with the omnipresent Divine love.
5. I am aware, I understand and know that the all-providing Divine mind manifests as my life partner at the right time. My trust in this truth is guiding me.
6. My Divine mind works instantly constantly according to my needs and desires and with the Divine love operating through me, I remain always fulfilled… and every desire of mine is fulfilled.
7. The Divine love that I am, is forever expressing its nature of Abundant happiness. My getting the life partner is the responsibility of the Divine Presence within. I am totally confident in letting go all my worries and letting God appear as the life partner in my life.
8. My awareness of the spirit within me as the source of my love is making my life new, lifting me up from the past. I experience this Divine love manifesting in all walks of my life.
9. Since I am aware that God-self is the only relation, I am totally fulfilled. I have found the secret of life and now I relax with the belief that Divine love is eternally operating in my life. I Continue to be aware of this flow of Divine love which is continuously easily pouring from my Divine consciousness.
10. My entire focus is on God within, the only relation in my life. The god – within is active in all my affairs and I see the Divine principle in action on my behalf.
Instructions for doing this 70 days exercise
1. In 1st cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
2. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
3. In second cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
4. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
5. In third cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
6. Leave a gap of 10 days, that is do not write the affirmation and just contemplate/meditate on the affirmation (for the day) for 10 days. Write the switch words, “CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE PARTNER” 100 times daily
7. In fourth cycle of 10 days – write one affirmation one day for 10 days. That is you will be writing 10 affirmations for 10 days.
Please ensure that this exercise is done daily on regular basis and if you miss this even on one day you have to restart the programme from the beginning.
Tags: 70, Abundant, action, active, activity, Acu-Reiki, affairs, Affirmations, all-providing, Animal Spirit Guides, appear, aware, awareness, Bach Flower Remedy, beginning, belief, Body, CENTRE, Chennai, CLEAR, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, CONCEDE, Confident, Connection, conscious, constant, contemplate, Continue, Crystal, daily, days, desires, Divine, Divine Presence, Divine-self, Done, easily, EFT, elevate, emotions, eternally, exercise, Experience, expressing, filled, Find, Finding, flow, focus, found, Gem Remedy, getting, go, God, God-self, good, guiding, Happiness, Healing CD, heart, higher mind, Homeopathy, I am, IEIT, India, individualized, infinite love, instantly, instructions, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, know, letting, Life, Life Partner, lifting, list, Living with Awareness, loving, manifesting, manifests, Mantra, Master, meditate, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, miss, Mudra, Naran, nature, needs, new, NLP, Now, of life, omnipresent, on, operating, PARTNER, past, pouring, principle, Programme, R Mohan, regular, Reiki, relation, relationships, relax, Remedies, responsibility, restart, right time, S Balakumar, source, spirit, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, the secret, Therapist, thoughts, totally, trust, Truth, understand, up, walks of my life, with, within, works, Worries, write, Yoga
Posted by Elsol
Don’t forget to read till the last line please!!!
Once there was a sweeper in the Well Known temple and he was very sincere and devoted. Every time he saw thousands of devotees coming to take darshan of the Lord, he thought that the Lord is standing all the time and giving darshan and He must be feeling very tired. So one day very innocently he asked the Lord whether he can take the place of the Lord for a day so that the Lord can have some relief and rest. The Deity of Temple replied, “I do not mind taking a break. I will transform you like myself, but you must do one thing. You must just stand here like me, smile at everyone and just give benedictions. Do not interfere with anything and do not say anything. Remember you are the deity and you just have faith that I have a master plan for everything.” The sweeper agreed to this.
The next day the sweeper took the position of the deity and a rich man came and prayed to the Lord. He offered a nice donation and prayed that his business should be prosperous. While going, the rich man inadvertently left his wallet full of money right there. Now the sweeper in the form of deity could not call him and so he decided to control himself and keep quiet.
Just then a poor man came and he put one coin in the Hundi and said that it was all he could afford and he prayed to the Lord that he should continue to be engaged in the Lord’s service. He also said that his family was in dire need of some basic needs but he left it to the good hands of the Lord to give some solution. When he opened his eyes, he saw the wallet left by the rich man. The poor man thanked the Lord for His kindness and took the wallet very innocently. The sweeper in the form of the Deity could not say anything and he had to just keep smiling.
At that point a sailor walked in. He prayed for his safe journey as he was going on a long trip. Just then the rich man came with the police and said that somebody has stolen his wallet and seeing the sailor there, he asked the police to arrest him thinking that he might have taken it. Now the sweeper in the form of Deity wanted to say that the sailor is not the thief and he could not say and he was greatly frustrated. The sailor looked at the Lord and asked why he an innocent person is being punished. The rich man looked at the Lord and thanked Him for finding the thief. The sweeper in the deity form could no more tolerate and he thought that even if the real Lord had been here, he would have definitely interfered and hence he started speaking and said that the sailor is not the thief but it was the poor man who took away the wallet. The rich man was very thankful as also the sailor.
In the night, the real Lord came and He asked the sweeper how the day was. The sweeper said, “I thought it would be easy, but now I know that your days are not easy, but I did one good thing.” Then he explained the whole episode to the Lord. The Lord became very upset on hearing this whereas the sweeper thought the Lord would appreciate him for the good deed done.
The Lord asked, “Why did you not just stick to the plan? You had no faith in me. Do you think that I do not understand the hearts of all those who come here? All the donation which the rich man gave was all stolen money and it is only a fraction of what he really has and he wants me to reciprocate unlimitedly. The single coin offered by the poor man was the last coin he was having and he gave it to me out of faith. The sailor might not have done anything wrong, but if the sailor were to go in the ship that night he was about to die because of bad weather and instead if he is arrested he would be in the jail and he would have been saved form a greater calamity. The wallet should go to the poor man because he will use it in my service. I was going to reduce the rich man’s karma also by doing this and save the sailor also. But you cancelled everything because you thought you know my plan and you made your own plans.”
God has plans and justice for everyone….we just have to have patience…………
– From an email sent by MM Elango
We always do everything partially. We believe in God. We have trust in God. We have bakthi. But nothing is total. We say we are surrendering. Only one part of the mind surrenders. The other parts will doubt and prevent our total surrender.
When we have total surrender we accept what is happening and when we accept instead of resisting, God’s plan is revealed. When you totally surrender, you will not question anything but witness anything that is happening.
Is it possible to reach that stage? I don’t know. But we have to try and keep on trying.
Daily Pray, “Let all parts of my mind surrender”. With this intention, chant the mantra, “Om Hum Namaha”. Hum is the bija mantra which will make one to surrender to god. All the inflexible resisting doubting parts will join the surrendering part.
When you wake up in the morning say, “This is the God-given day. Whatever I do, I do it for him.”
Tags: Accept, Acu-Reiki, afford, Animal Spirit Guides, anything, arrest, “Om Hum Namaha”, Bach Flower Remedy, bad weather, bakthi, Balakumar, believe, bija mantra, Body, break, business, cancelled, chant, Chennai, coin, Connection, control himself, Crystal, Daily Pray, darshan, days, Deity of Temple, devoted, devotees, die, dire need, donation, Done, doubt, doubting, easy, EFT, engaged, faith, Family, feeling tired, frustrated, Gem Remedy, give benedictions, God, God plans, God-given day, good deed, good thing, greater calamity, happening, Healing CD, hearts, Homeopathy, Hundi, IEIT, India, inflexible, innocently, Intelligence, intention, interfere, interfered, jail, join, justice, Karma, Karuna Reiki, kindness, Learn, Lord, Lord's service, Mantra, Master, master plan, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, mind surrender, money, Mudra, my plan, my service, Naran, night, NLP, offered, part mind, patience, police, poor man, possible, prayed, prosperous, punished, quiet, R Mohan, reach, reciprocate unlimitedly, reduce, Reiki, relief and rest, Remedies, resisting, revealed, rich man, safe journey, sailor, saved, ship, sincere, smile, solution, stage, stick to the plan, stolen, surrendering, surrendering part, surrenders, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, temple, thanked, Therapist, thief, tolerate, total, total surrender, transform, trust, try, trying, upset, wallet, witness, works, Yoga, your own plans